Pro Performance Golf Academy Indoor Golf League
- October 7th– December 15th
- $175 Advance League Dues per player.
- $2.50 per player paid towards prize pool weekly, included in dues/weekly fee.
- 9 hole, total handicapped score, heads up competition
Tee times are required for all league play
- Register online to reserve your time each week, please state you are participating in league play in the notes. If you would like to schedule a specific tee time each week please let us know your preferred day and time when you register. We will do our best to accommodate, but it is not guaranteed.
- All players must wash their clubs prior to each round. Any dirt on the face of a club will transfer to the screen. Players will be provided a brand new Titleist golf ball for each round.
- No spikes may be worn while using the simulator.
- No food or drink in the hitting area.
- Only hit from the designated hitting area. Wedges must be played from the forward hitting mat.
- All players will be assigned a handicap. Returning players will begin play off the handicap they finished with last season.
- Handicaps will be adjusted each week. The maximum handicap per player is 18.
- Handicaps are based on league rounds only.
- Teams will be made up of two players.
- Each team will play one 9 hole round per week. League rounds may be played at anytime but must be completed by the deadline provided. Example: Week 1 matches begin October 7th 2019. Week 1 matches must be completed at some point between Monday, October 7th and Sunday, October 13th.
- Green fees must be paid in advance ($175 per player).
- One 9 hole match will be scheduled each week.
- All players will play from the Member tees. Yardages are approximately 3100 yards per course.
- Players may play as far as two rounds ahead. Example: Gregory needs to go out of town and will not have access to our simulator for two weeks. He could play those rounds before he leaves to stay current. He could not miss those rounds and make them up after those rounds are closed.
- At the end of the round, BEFORE exiting the software, ask a staff member to verify your scores on the computer and record them on the scoring sheet.
No Mulligans will be permitted at any time
- However, if the system has an error, please report to the staff member and they will set a mulligan for you.
- Each two player team will compete in stroke play over nine holes.
- Scoring is based on the team gross and team net score each week.
- If one player from a team fails to record a score, the team forfeits that week’s match and prize eligibility.
- All courses will be played with medium fairway and green firmness. Green speed will be set to 10 on the stimpmeter. Weather conditions will always be set to calm to create the most fair environment.
- All shots must be played from the proper mat. If a shot is played from an incorrect mat, the player is subject to a 2 stroke penalty.
- All matches utilize auto putting. The simulator uses distance percentage data to calculate the total number of putts. All putts 8” or closer are considered gimmes.
- USGA rules of golf practiced where applicable.
Things to be aware of
- Do not stand in front of the radar when a player is making swings. Blocking the radar may prevent clear tracking of the shot and register false results.
- Please be aware that contact with the ball while the simulator is prepared to register a shot will result in a stroke taken. Mulligans are not allowed during play. In the event that you accidently register a shot you must contact facility management immediately.
- Do not leave loose golf balls in the downrange screen area. This not only is for your safety from ricochets, but also as to not confuse the radar on what ball to track.
- Prize pool will vary depending on the size of the league.
- Prizes are awarded for the team gross and team net score each week.
League rules are subject to change and final decisions are up to Pro Performance Golf Academy.